In this week's recap, I discussed my sickness with the flu, announced the winners of the Twing schwag and how to win Yahoo schwag. Also, I discussed Earth Day and Passover. Yahoo, Google & Microsoft announced earnings. Microsoft offers paid organic search support and Google messes with AdWords. Plus a lot more, so watch the video!
To win, watch the video and comment at this post below with the correct answer. Make sure to subscribe to our video feed or subscribe directly on iTunes to be notified of these updates and download the video in the background. Here is the YouTube version of the feed:
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Earth Day 2008 Logos: Google, Yahoo, AOL, Ask.com & Others
- Yahoo's Q1 Profits: $542.2 Million, Google announced last week and MSFT announced today Microsoft Quarterly Figures Show $14.45 billion
- Microsoft adCenter Customers Get Premium Organic Listing Support in Live Search?
- Google Tests Higher Placement of AdWords URLs
- Microsoft Launches Revamped News Service and today got RSS
- Google Sitelinks in Position 60?
- Webmasters Report Proxy Hijacking No Longer an Issue at Google
- Google Partners With Domain Tools For Whois Information
I may not be able to mail schwag outside of the United States.