Yesterday I reported at Search Engine Land that Yahoo Opens Panama To New Customer Sign Ups. This is a bit surprising to me. I would have thought that Yahoo! would first wait to move over all old advertisers to the new program and then have new advertisers join in on the new system. Either way is fine for me, I just thought that is how they planned on doing it.
For our past coverage on Panama, read:
- Yahoo! Announced Panama Launch : See My Notes About Panama Directly From Yahoo! Search Marketing's Headqaurters
- How To Request an Invite to the New Yahoo! Panama Search Marketing?
- Upgrading Yahoo! Search Marketing to Panama
- Summary Of Recent Posts on Yahoo!'s Panama System
- Yahoo! Search Marketing 2.0 Limits To 20 Campaigns Per Account
- Grandfathered Bids in Yahoo! Search Marketing Do Not Carry To Panama
Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.