Apple Siri has added some cute responses when you go ahead and say "Okay Glass" to it. Here are screen shots of the various responses you may get back from Apple Siri when you pester it with Google Glass related prompts.
I just wonder how Google Glass may retaliate?
Which is your favorite?
- "Stop trying to strap me to your forehead. It won't work."
- "I think that Glass is half empty."
- "I'm not Glass. And I'm just fine with that."
- "Glass? I think you've got the wrong assistant."
- "Very funny, (name). I mean, not funny 'ha-ha,' but funny."
- "Just so you know, I don't do anything when you blink at me."
Forum discussion at Google+.