Since I produce weekly SEO videos and most of those views happen on YouTube, the changes interest me.
So what exactly changed?
- Combined List: your subscriptions, friend activity, and recommendations are now merged into one easier-to-scan list so you can get a quick overview of all new videos at once
- Don’t miss a video: if a user you're subscribed to uploads 4 videos in a day, you’ll see all videos (instead of just the latest video)
- Delete anything: Hover over any video you don’t want to watch and click ‘x’ to delete the video from the list
- See which videos you've already watched: videos you’ve already watched will be grayed out so even without deleting videos from the list, you’ll know where you left off watching
- Help re-finding videos you just watched: Your homepage will include your recent likes and favorites so you can easily get back to them
- Easy inbox: There are now links to your inbox (personal messages & comments) are front and center
- Load much more: Watch older videos from your subscriptions, friends' suggestions, and recommended lists all without needing to leaving the homepage
Have issues or complaints? There is a thread of them at the YouTube Help forums.
Forum discussion at YouTube Help.