Welcome to the next search video recap! Matt Cutts did a live Q&A event for 45 minutes on YouTube Live, if you missed it we have the archived version. There were reports of Panda 2.5, those reports are wrong. Google counts impressions in Webmaster Tools differently for Sitelinks. Instant Previews are available for Sitelinks and now work as hovers. Bing launched Adaptive Search, which is personalized search based on search history. Yahoo moved Asian markets to Bing powered organic results. AdWords tests a new embedded lead capture form. Google +1 button influences AdSense display ads. There is a hold payments bug with AdSense. Hope you updated your Google merchant data feeds, because the new rules came into play yesterday. Google launched Google + to all and added features, plus a bad promotion on Google's home page. Google had their anti-trust hearing this week with Eric Schmidt on the stand. Facebook launched a new feature named Timeline. Bing added a video background theme, it rocks. I'll be doing a live Q&A in NYC for $50 on October 3rd and 6pm, please come. That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Miss The Live Q&A With Google's Matt Cutts? Here It Is.
- Google Panda 2.5 Hits? Nope!
- Google Impression Counts Differently For Sitelinks
- Instant Previews Comes To Google Sitelinks
- Bing Uses User Search History To Adapt Your Search Results
- Yahoo Bing Transitions In Asian Markets
- Google AdWords Ads With Subscribe Form
- Google +1 Button To Influence AdSense & Display Ads
- Bug: Hold Alerts On Google AdSense Payments
- Two Days Till Google Product Search Data Feed Updates
- Google Really Wants You To Sign Up For Google Plus
- Google & Senate Antitrust Testimony
- Facebook Launches Timeline
- Bing Adds Video Background Theme For Fall
- Ask Me Questions Live In New York City October 3rd