To see it for yourself, sign into Google Analytics and at the top click on the red "New Version" link. Don't worry, you can currently toggle back and forth between the old and new version.
We have many more details on this new version over here.
Here is a list of new features:
- A redesigned Google Analytics platform to enable major new functionality
- A streamlined interface to make it easier to get to the information you want
- Improved report performance for faster reports
- A completely redesigned, faster interface (read more).
- Multiple dashboards—build a custom dashboard for each department (read more).
- Event Goals! Track your PDF downloads as goals with events, or configure 2 minutes play time on a video as a goal. Read Kayden's great blog post on this feature.
- More powerful custom reports—you can pre-filter reports and build additional data views (read more).
- New Term Cloud visualization.
Features coming soon include Exporting reports to PDF, Emailing reports, Migrating a custom report from the current Analytics version to the new version, Linking a new AdWords or AdSense account and In-Page Analytics.