This week in search, Matt Cutts declares war on keyword rich comment names but ignores his use of GoogleGuy back in the day. Google is offering free short site reviews this coming Monday. Yahoo Answers has some issues with their SEO, specifically on international sites. Google had a bug with their disavow link tool reporting. Google News publishers are cheating Google by refreshing article titles. Google Now added news, blogs, TV and more - this is getting interesting. AdWords updated their Editor, they are now at version 10.3. Google AdWords updated the opportunities section. Google AdWords ad groups are not tied to a domain name forever. Google AdSense publishers are upset with recent huge drops in CTR. Google has a cool search easter egg, “when am I?” Google’s John Mueller is keynoting at our SMX Israel event! That was this past week in search at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Google's Matt Cutts: Using Keyword Rich Words As Your Comment Name Can Be Spam
- Did Matt Cutts Just Call Himself A Link Spammer?
- Google Offering Free Online Site Reviews This Monday
- Yahoo Answers Has SEO Localization Issues With Google
- Google Disavow Links Communication Confusion
- Google News Cheat: Refreshing Article Titles
- Google Now Adds News, Blogs, TV & More
- New Google AdWords Editor Live: Version 10.3
- Google AdWords Opportunities Section Improved
- Google: Domain Not Forever Attached To AdWords Ads Group
- Google AdSense CTR Dropping
- Google Easter Egg: "When Am I"
- Keynote At SMX Israel: Google's John Mueller