This week I covered how Google Maps App lead designer was so upset with Apple Maps first attempt. Google said penalties might not result in ranking downgrade. Don't submit multiple reconsideration requests. Google AdWords is no longer allowing duplicate Sitelinks landing pages. Google Trends and Insights are now one. Google allows 2 AdSense ads on smart phone pages. Google AdSense for Mobile is earning publishers more recently. Yahoo launched a new contextual ad program, but not with Bing, instead with Media.net. Google News turned ten years old while Google turned 14 years old. That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Google Maps Designer Blown Away By Apple Maps
- Google: A Manual Penalty Might Not Result In Major Ranking Decline
- Did You Submit Multiple Google Reconsideration Requests?
- Google AdWords To Enforce Unique Sitelinks Rule
- Google Trends & Insights Now The Same
- 3 Google AdSense Ads Per Smart Phone Landing Page
- Google AdSense Mobile Click Through Rates & Earnings Increasing?
- Yahoo's New Contextual Ad Program Launches
- Google News Turns Ten Years Old
- Happy Birthday Google! 14 Years Old Now.