In this video recap, I try to start off with a bit of humor - not sure if it worked. I announced SMX Israel, it happens on January 6, 2013 and will sell out fast. I talked about how Google handled all the web sites that were down because of the GoDaddy outage. Microsoft renamed adCenter to Bing Ads. Google now offers AdSense email support for some and also has a big blue arrow on iOS AdSense ads. Google is testing car insurance quotes in Google Advisor in the UK. Do you link build by asking your clients to help? Facebook is looking at doing a search engine. FeedBurner is probably doomed. Google easter egg for the Bacon Number is hilarious. Google logos this week for Clara Schumann and the 46th anniversary of Star Trek! I am offline Monday and Tuesday for Rosh Hashanah, have a happy and healthy new year! That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Announcing SMX Israel 2013: Registration Now Open
- Did Google Adjust For GoDaddy Downtime?
- Bing Ads: New Name For Microsoft adCenter
- Google Now Offering AdSense Email Support
- Blue Arrows On Google AdSense Ads On iOS
- Google: Now A Car Insurance Broker
- Link Building By Client Requesting Links Directly
- Facebook Search Coming Eventually
- Is FeedBurner Doomed? Next On Google's Hit List?
- Google The Bacon Number
- Clara Schumann Google Logo
- Google Doodle For 46th Anniversary Of Star Trek