This week, Google pushed out the knowledge graph worldwide, adding a carousel feature in instant knowledge to the search box. Your Gmail emails can now show up in your search results, if you want. I showed an example of why you really can't let Google handle canonical issues. Google gave advice on how to do A/B testing and not mess up your rankings. Google also gave advice on how to handle multilingual web sites. Google is testing a smartphone optimized icon in the search results. Google AdWords may have their own internal campaign building tool.s Google Translate added a nifty feature taken from Google Goggles. Google AdSense is discontinuing paying by check for many publishers. Google now lets you merge your Google+ Local page with your Google+ Business Page. You must check out the Google logos this week for the Olympics, they are a lot of fun. That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Google Knowledge Graph: Worldwide, Carousel & Instant
- Gmail In Search Results Test Concerns Users
- Here Is Why You Need To Manage Your Canonicals Right
- Google: A/B Testing? Don't Cloak, Use 302s & Use Rel Canonicals
- Google: Do Not Force Users To A Specific Language
- Google Smartphone Optimized Icon In Search Results
- Google's Internal Campaign Builder Tool
- Google Translate Now Translates Pictures
- Google AdSense Discontinuing Payments By Check
- How To Merge Google+ Business Page With Google+ Local
- Google's Hurdles & Curiosity Olympics