This week, we are pretty sure there was a Google update but Google is denying it. Facebook launched their search answer, named Graph Search. Google is testing a new image search user interface. Google's data highlighter won't work with duplicate content issues. Google also has canonical issues with authorship. Google explains why they dislike web directories. Google AdSense launched site management tool. Bing added more Facebook data to the social bar. Yahoo brought back Flickr images and creative commons filters to image search. Wired has a great interview with Google's CEO, Larry Page. A new movie named "The Internship" seems to be a comedy related to Google, it debuts in several months. Google had a sweet logo for Frank Zamboni, it cleaned the ice! That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Stronger Reports Of A Google Update
- January 2013 Google Update Brewing?
- Should SEOs Take Notice Of Facebook's Graph Search
- Google Image Search Testing New User Interface
- Google Data Highlighter Won't Work With Duplicate Content Issues
- Canonical URL Issues Can Prevent Google Authorship Display
- Google's Issues With Most Web Directories: Little Content
- Google AdSense "Site Management" Beta
- A Lot More Facebook On Bing's Social Bar
- Bing Powered Yahoo Images Brings Back Old Yahoo Search Features
- Wired: Google's Page On Apple & Facebook
- Google Inspired: "The Internship" Movie
- Watch Me Play The Zamboni Google Logo For 9 Minutes