Happy 2012 everyone! This week we posted our January Google webmaster report, which sums up the past month of Google changes. Google was caught buying links for Chrome promotion, so they ended up penalizing themselves. Google posted their 30 most recent search quality changes. Google's CEO and co-founder, Larry Page was named CEO of the year. Meanwhile, Yahoo has a new CEO, Scott Thompson from PayPal. We also have the happy New Years logos. That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- January 2012 Google Webmaster Report
- Google Caught Buying Paid Links Again
- Poll: Is Google's Response To Chrome's Paid Links Enough?
- Google's 30 Most Recent Search Quality Changes
- Google's Page CEO Of The Year
- Scott Thompson Is Yahoo's New CEO
- Google's Happy New Year Logo