- Bing's MSNBot Crawls Twice, Once For Compressed HTML & Again For Uncompressed
| December 16, 2009
- MSNBot Crawl Delay Doesn't Delay
| November 11, 2009
- Bing's MSNBot Crawl Happy?
| October 23, 2009
- Bing Masking MSNBot Under Mozilla's UserAgent & Reverse IP Fails
| September 17, 2009
- Bing Not Honoring Robots.txt Directives?
| September 9, 2009
- Microsoft Admits To Clicking On Their Own Search Ads
| August 13, 2009
- DigitalPoint Founder Upset With MSNBot's Crawl Rate (MSNBot 2.0b)
| August 3, 2009
- MSNBot Clicking on Bing adCenter Search Ads?
| July 29, 2009
- Microsoft's Search Bot MSNBot 2 Adding Pound Signs to URLs?
| July 20, 2009
- New MSNBot Named adidxbot Causing Trouble
| July 7, 2009
| January 2, 2009
- MSNBot Again Failing Reverse DNS Test
| March 11, 2008
- MSRBot Bot, Microsoft Bot Causing Havoc on Some Servers?
| February 25, 2008
- Microsoft Live Search Adds HTTP Compression & Conditional Gets Support to Crawler
| February 13, 2008
- Microsoft Confirms Reverse DNS Bot Issue & Promises To Resolve
| December 6, 2007
- MSNBot Reverse DNS Test Fails Requirements
| December 5, 2007
- Live Search's Spam Fake Referrals Were Cloaking Tests, Says Microsoft
| December 4, 2007
- MSNbot Adds Method For Verification
| November 30, 2006
- Live.com's Meta Tags For Crawl & Content Access Control
| October 6, 2006
- MSN Crawlers Are Named
| August 1, 2006