Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- My Google Traffic After My Linking Penalty Was Lifted
As promised, I wanted to share my traffic changes after I've nofollowed my paid links. I already shared with you the interesting reconsideration request submission, response and analysis...
- Google: Pushing Hundreds Of Thousands Of Pages Can Raise A Red Flag
As I covered at Search Engine Land yesterday, Matt Cutts, Google's head of search spam, posted a video answer to a question Google's John Mueller asked named Should I add an archive of hundreds of thousands of pages all at once or in stages...
- Poll: Blocking Google Images After Image Search Traffic Drop?
In late January, Google launched a new design change for Google Image search. Google said they've "seen a net increase in the average click-through rate to the hosting website." But webmasters are not seeing that or believing that...
- First Day With Google Glass Highlights
+Brandon Allgood was one of the first Project Glass Explorers to receive and play around with Google Glass and he shared his experience on Google+...
- Google Glass On Glass
Nam Air posted a picture of him (or someone else) wearing Google Glass on top of glasses - yea, Glass on Glass. Seems a bit weird, I do not think this is how those with prescriptions will be wearing t
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- ha, neat! love the food idea., Ronald Ho - Google+
- It’s been a bit more than a year since we announced Project…, Project Glass - Google+
- We’re happy to announce the latest update to the Google…, Google Maps API - Google+
- Does Converting From Http To Https Effect Seo And Ranking?, HighRankings Forums
- Indonesian phone number, Google Maps Help
- Maybe This Is Why Panda?, Cre8asite Forums