Here are highlights taken from his first impressions of Google Glass:
- Light and comfortable
- Battery lasted all day
- Some friends and co-workers were uncomfortable around them (I assume privacy) but most loved it
- He learned his habits need to adapt (i.e. not reach for phone or computer)
- Low light pictures and video are not great
- Loved Google Now embedded
- Speech to text worked great
- Taking photos or videos are without frames, so it is hard to tell the exact orientation of the picture until after it is taken
- When wearing sun shades, people don't know you are wearing Glass
TechCrunch also as a first day with Glass.
Robert Scoble has a great audio review of it as well:
Forum discussion at Google+.