Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Matt Cutts: Google's Search Results Will Always Be In Flux
In an April 1st video released by Google's Matt Cutts - Matt makes it clear, Google will never stop adapting, changing the search results. The search results will always be changing, the result of that change is "flux," Matt said...
- Econsultancy Nofollows All Contributor & Guest Posts
Based on all the guest blogging for SEO being dead and sites being penalized over guest blogging, the Econsultancy blog has decided to nofollow all guest blog contributions. Econsultancy, in my mind, is a respected blog on internet marketing topics...
- iOS Google+ Browser Blocks AdSense Ads
Rae Hoffman was complaining on Google+ that the AdSense ads do not load when you are using the iOS Google+ app and then visit a site that does have AdSense ads. I believe the issue is only when you use the in-app browser found in the Google+...
- Bing Snapshots Adds Doctors, Lawyers, Dentists and Real Estate Properties
Bing has added over a 150 million new entities to their snapshot/satori engine this past week. This incorporates adding entity data around doctors, lawyers, dentists...
- Google Maps Search Nearby Link Returns
When Google launched the new Google Maps the search nearby functionality got harder to use. That has now changed, Google brought back the quick link to search nearby within Google Maps...
- Gmail 10th Birthday Banner
Draped over one of the large Google buildings you will find a huge banner for Gmail's 10th birthday. It went up yesterday, April 1st, at Google to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of Gmail. Manas T
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Meet Ajay, a Senior Manager of Product Integrity at Google.…, Google Glass - Google+
- New gTLD Stats 31 March 2014, WebmasterWorld
- Tip of the Week: Find bottlenecks with Behavior Flow Posted…, Google Analytics - Google+