Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Why Can't Google Fix The Places Response To Reviews Bug
In August 2010, Google released a feature to enable Google Place business owners to respond to reviews in their Google Place pages. But it didn't work for many...
- How Dare You Tell Me To NoFollow My Sponsored Links
I am getting upset, I rarely write stories when I am upset but hey - when you are in the heat of the moment, the writing should come out passionate, shouldn't it...
- Google Social Search Results Now More Integrated
The big news from yesterday was that Google is updating social search to be more deeply integrated into the search result. The specifics include: (1) Social Search results show up directly in the search results and no longer at the bottom of the search results...
- Google Planning Tighter Integration Between Webmaster Tools & Analytics
I was wrong, I thought the link between Google Webmaster Tools & Analytics was the most we would get from Google in terms of integration between the two tools for a while...
- Are These Googlers Wearing Lederhosen?
Here is a picture of some possible Googler's in Lederhosen.
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- DOTW: How to Hire an SEO/SEM Consultant?, Sphinn
- A Tweet's Effect On Rankings - An Unexpected Case Study, Sphinn
- eHow pages don't show external links in the Google cache, WebmasterWorld
- Google Sitemaps - Crossover Content in Webmaster Tools, WebmasterWorld
- How To Use Param1 and Param2 in AdCenter to Customize Paid Search Ads [Tutorial], Sphinn
- YouTube Robots.txt, Google Blogoscoped Forum
- 8 Excellent WordPress SEO Plugins, Sphinn
- Automated Rules, WebmasterWorld
- Bing Launches New Bing Bar, WebmasterWorld
- Wikipedia citations, WebmasterWorld