One of the biggest issues with Google's rich snippets feature is that even if you do code it properly, you have no idea if it will show up or not. So Google added a new document named rich snippets not appearing and answered a bunch of questions.
- Is your marked-up content hidden from users?
- Is your markup incorrect or misleading?
- Is your marked-up content representative of the main content of the page?
- Have you supplied enough information?
- Have you only recently updated your content?
- Does your markup include incorrect nesting?
- Reviews: Does your review use
So when you are like me, and you are wondering why the rich snippet testing tool shows your snippets properly but they do not show up in the search results - maybe, just maybe this will help?
My rich snippet shows in the testing tool:
But even months later, it still does not show up in the search results:
Is this helpful to you at all?
JohnMu's post is getting the most Q&A back and forth on the topic.
Forum discussion at Google +.