Sunny K. Ujjawal received an email from Google that they will be shutting down and sunsetting the existing payment transaction history report by June 30, 2015. It will be replaced by a new report but all history will be deleted and any balance information will come over as a "Service Adjustment" line item.
That means, you won't be able to see your past earnings payout history here, but Google is giving you a way to download the data.
Sunny posted a picture of the email on Google+:
Google added more details about this change over here:
Due to an upgrade to our payments system, we'll be retiring the "Previous payments" page from AdSense. As of June 30, 2015, your previous payments data prior to the date that you migrated to the new payments system, will no longer be available. We recommend that you download your data and save a copy in case you need it in the future, e.g., for tax purposes.
Here is how to export your data:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click the gear icon and select Payments.
- Scroll down to the "Previous payments" section at the bottom of the page.
- Click See your previous payments.
- In the "Finalized earnings and payments" section, click Export to CSV.
- If a download prompt appears, follow the instructions in the dialog, and click Save. Otherwise your data is automatically downloaded as a CSV file.
I wonder if it is a way to hide the decline in earnings.
Forum discussion at Google+.