We have written a ton of advice on helping sites with Panda problems in the past, so do check out our panda archives.
That being said, there is a WebmasterWorldthread has some SEOs and webmasters trying to share tips they've used to recover from Panda. Personally, I cannot vouch for these sites or tips and I am very skeptical if (1) these tips all work and/or (2) these sites were impacted by Panda.
Here are the tips, clipped from the thread:
- Increase spider crawl rates
- Add links to deeper pages
- Removed low content pages
- Blocked spiders from low-value pages
- Cleaned up webmaster tools errors
- Improved basic on page SEO details
- Restructured site architecture
- Reduced adding new content
- Did nothing at all and recovered
- many more tips in the thread
Most of the advice in the thread are good tips anyway, so I doubt they can hurt your site. Hope this helps some of you.
See our panda archives.
Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.