I wasn't planning on live blogging SMX Advanced 2010, but hey - I heard one live blogger hurt her toe nail and couldn't make it. So I decided, I'll dust off the keyboard and provide live blogging for SMX Advanced.
The first session is SEO for Google vs Bing. Yea, no need for Yahoo here and no need for Ask.com here either, so let's just focus on Google and Bing. On this panel:
- Moderator: Danny Sullivan, Editor-in-Chief, Search Engine Land
- Q&A Moderator: Duane Forrester, Senior Program Manager SEO, Microsoft
- Matt Cutts, Software Engineer, Google Inc.
- Janet Driscoll Miller, President and CEO, Search Mojo
- Rand Fishkin, CEO & Co-Founder, SEOmoz
- Sasi Parthasarathy, Program Manager, Bing, Microsoft
Follow the live blogging in real time here: