YouTube redesigned their video page about a week ago and there have been lots and lots of feedback on the design. Many die hard YouTubers dislike many of the changes and thus YouTube is promising changes.
Liz from YouTube posted a thread in the YouTube Help forums. She said that we can expect changes in the upcoming months, those changes include:
- Better separation of comments
- Improvement to comment fonts and indentation
- Number of comments and comment timestamps to be shown
- "View all" not hidden on page 2 -- this was a bug and not the intended design
- % Like available instead of the average rating only (as currently the case). We'll soon be updating the Insights summary to show % Liked instead of average rating.
- Pop-out player to return eventually
- Shows and Movies (remove the flagging button on Shows, replace the season/episode number with the show title -- and link back to Shows page, add the season and episode number to the description area).
YouTube even has a survey they want you to fill out with your feedback on the current design.
Forum discussion at YouTube Help.