In this week's video, I discuss the recent debate on if Google sees SEOs as criminals or not. I also discuss how Google is now notifying webmasters after they review a site. Google updated the webmaster tools design, added a major feature for domain change and also added email notifications. Google UK is suffering from a major influx. 70 percent of our readers actually like Bing. Google continues test of images between the snippet and the display URL. Google appeals and beats AdSense publisher in appeals court. Google sent the wrong publisher the wrong check. Google released a new iPhone friendly iGoogle. People are upset that Google showed a Tetris logo on D-Day, while Bing did the right thing. Facebook is launching usernames. That was this week on the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here or to see the YouTube version in higher quality, click play at hit "HQ."
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Does Google See SEOs as Criminals?
- Google Now Notifying Webmasters After Reconsideration Request Review via Email
- Google Finally Adds Domain Change Tool & Launches New Webmaster Tools Design
- Google Quickly Fixes Webmaster Tools Issues
- Google UK Search Shake Up - June 2009
- 70% Of Our Readers Like Bing
- Images Under Google Search Snippets
- Google Always Wins: AdSense Publisher Gets Shot Down in Appeals Court
- Google Sent AdSense Publisher Wrong Check
- 6 Months Later, Google Finally Releases a New Mobile iGoogle
- Searchers Disappointed With Google Celebrating Tetris Over Honoring D-Day
- Facebook Launches Usernames But Stumps Sabbath Observers