I rant about Google's expansion of their AdSense for Domains product. I also go off about making liquor ads acceptable but not allowing horse racing ads. In the future SearchWiki will impact rankings and click data might be already influencing rankings. Google banned themselves on Thursday. Yahoo is having 301 handling issues. Google is giving Analytics/AdSense integration and links on blogroll. Google serves AdSense via DoubleClick. You can block US visitors and not GoogleBot, and slow GoogleBot down with 503s. Google Zeitgeist loves Sarah Palin.
Make sure to subscribe to our video feed or subscribe directly on iTunes to be notified of these updates and download the video in the background. Here is the YouTube version of the feed (note: If YouTube shows a video not found message, just refresh the page and play it again, it is a YouTube bug):
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Google's Economic Worry #442: AdSense for Domains Expanded
- Google Further Encourages Drunken Behavior, Lets Advertisers Bid on Alcohol
- Google AdWords Bans Horse Racing Ads But Allows Hard Liqueur?
- Use SearchWiki To Rank Your Web Site Higher in Google
- Click Data Used in Google Rankings? Google Kind Of Comments
- Google Bans Itself For A Few Minutes?
- Yahoo Search Fixing 301 Redirect Issues Already?
- Yahoo Search Still Not Listening to 301 Redirects
- Want Google AdSense Integration in Google Analytics? Here is How
- Want to Get on the AdWords Discussion Blogroll?
- Google Now Serving & Tracking AdSense Ads Via DoubleClick?
- How Can You Block US Visitors But Not Block GoogleBot?
- Stop GoogleBot From Indexing You At Busy Times
- Google Zeitgeist: Sarah Palin is Most Popular for 2008 on Google