Happy Thanksgiving everyone, I am posting the video early in celebration of the special weekend. I spoke for a while on why SEO's should be careful when using a site command. I also spoke a while about link building companies and how they are being perceived these days. Google is allowing some advertisers the ability to show ads based on mobile devices or desktop devices. Yahoo had a search update. Live Search added malware reporting to Webmaster Tools. Google improved Street Views in Maps. Google is cutting on contractors. Will Google give out holiday gifts this year? SEMPO will be ringing the bell at the NASDAQ. Learn how to save on this year's holiday gifts with Live Search Cashback!
Make sure to subscribe to our video feed or subscribe directly on iTunes to be notified of these updates and download the video in the background. Here is the YouTube version of the feed (note: If YouTube shows a video not found message, just refresh the page and play it again, it is a YouTube bug):
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Happy Thanksgiving '08 From The Search Industry
- Why Shouldn't SEOs Obsess Over the Site Command
- When Did Link Building Companies Become "Black Hat" SEOs?
- Google AdWords Provides Option To Advertise Based on Desktop vs. iPhone
- Was There a November Yahoo Update?
- Live Search Adds Malware Reporting to Webmaster Tools
- Google Enhances Street View
- Google Plans Layoffs of Nearly 1/3 of the Workforce
- Will Google Be Giving Holiday Gifts Out This Year?
- SEMPO Has Been Invited to Ring NASDAQ's Bell
- See How To Save 25% On Holiday Gifts With Microsoft Cashback