We have been covering the topic of your images getting stuck in Google's image filter for a while now. But what if you followed our suggestions and still, you are stuck in the SafeSearch filter. What do you do?
Well, it seems like a Googler is actively reporting this specific issues to the image search team. The thread, I would submit my issues to, is at Google Groups.
Googler, Susan Moskwa, seems to have sent a handful of reports directly from the thread to someone at the image search team to investigate. So, if you are having issues and you have not had success with any of our tips, then try asking for help.
Here are some related posts:
- Hosting Adult Images? Use Directories So Google Doesn't Filter You
- How Do You Get Your Images Out Of Google's SafeSearch Filter?
- Google Image Filter Being Too Sensitive Again?
- Has Google Fixed The Image Search Filter?
- Google Image Search Update: Filter a Bit Too Sensitive?
Forum discussion at Google Groups.