Google's search share surpasses 70%. Take our Google penalty poll. What is the deal with Google and ranking software? Google get personal on personalizes results. Google shuts down FeedBurner ads and opens up AdSense for feeds. Google Reader improves sharing feature. Google fixes bugs with 404 reporting and sitemaps pending in webmaster tools. They also fixed bolding of search results for keyword matches. The Gmail outage was painful. Are you the most dependable SEO? SES San Jose is next week, we got you covered. More news at SERoundtable.com.
Make sure to subscribe to our video feed or subscribe directly on iTunes to be notified of these updates and download the video in the background. Here is the YouTube version of the feed (note: If YouTube shows a video not found message, just refresh the page and play it again, it is a YouTube bug):
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Google Search Share Exceeds 70%, According to Hitwise
- Do Search Penalty Discussions Worry You?
- Ranking Software & Google's Opinion
- Google Provides More Information about Personalized Results
- Google Shuts Down FeedBurner's Ad Network (FAN)
- Google Opens AdSense For Feeds
- Google Reader Really, Really Wants You To Share With Your Friends
- Google Webmaster Tools Fixes 404 Reporting Error
- Google Fixes Sitemap Pending Issue & Blogger Crawling Issues
- Google Not Bolding Keywords in Search Results in Some Cases?
- Gmail Outage Impacting Thousands/Millions Of Users
- Don't Fall For The "Most Dependable" Award
- SES San Jose '08 Roundtable Coverage Schedule
I may not be able to mail schwag outside of the United States.