SMX Advanced was the topic of this week, but included in that was discussion on many other search topics. I chatted about using the Google News first click free program for web search, Google's new SEO documentation and the cloaking debate. I also showed how the Yahoo Directory has no PageRank. Yahoo changes the TOS on the advertiser. Google AdWords phishing email scams are still swarming around. And much more...Check it out and don't forget to listen for a chance to win schwag, by commenting below at SERoundtable.com.
To win, watch the video and comment at this post below with the correct answer. Make sure to subscribe to our video feed or subscribe directly on iTunes to be notified of these updates and download the video in the background. Here is the YouTube version of the feed:
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- SMX Advanced 2008 Conference Coverage Recap
- Can Google's First Click Free Program be Used for Web Search?
- Google Ignites Cloaking & IP Delivery Debate
- Yahoo Directory Has No PageRank
- Yahoo Can Legally Create or Change Your Search Ads & Bill You For It
- Beware of More Google AdWords Phishing Scams
- Yahoo Still Trimming Off Trailing Slash, Causing Webmaster Headaches
- SEO Debate Over 1st Anchor Text is What Matters to Google
- Google's Full of Hot Air Today: Google Balloon Logo
- Google's Diego Velázquez Birthday Logo
I may not be able to mail schwag outside of the United States.