I am proud to inform you that the first edition of the Search Pulse is now archived and available for download and listening at WebmasterRadio.FM. You can listen also by clicking on the link to the MP3 file or opening it with your favorite music player.
On this show we were not able to get to all the topics on our list but we did discuss the following topics, in this order.
- The Search Pulse Live, Sept. 5th at 5PM EST
- Reaction from the Search Community on Danny Sullivan's Departure
- Bradley Sues Google AdSense Over Ban & Violation of TOS
- Yahoo! Temporarily Removes Blog Search for Retooling
- Keywords in File Names & URLs Do Help
- Google Flags Sites That Add Too Many New URLs
- Google Changes Handling of Domain (Navigational) Search
- Google Launches Applications for Businesses & Domains
- Yahoo! Please Enable a No Yahoo! Directory Tag
- Microsoft adCenter Content Ads Coming Early Fall
- GoogleGuy Downgrades Google Update Pluto
- Microsoft Rolls Back MSN Search Update
- Yahoo! Search Update Underway?
- Should PBS Just Say No to AdSense?
- Yahoo! Answers Tests New Search Integration Interface
- Google Image Labeler Addictive
- Second Edition of Search Marketing Standard Released
- Google Analytics & Misplacing Code
- Reporting Google AdSense Violations
- Google Launches Click to Call in UK
- Google's CEO, Eric Schmidt, Joins Apple's Board of Directors
- More Changes to Google's Related (Similar Pages) Command
- Google to Begin Charging AdWords API Fees October 1st
- Ranking Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing & Microsoft adCenter
- TrueLocal Launches Canadian Local Search Engine
The topic list is in order of how I wanted the conversation to go. I felt that these were the most talked about and discussed topics in the search community.
I wanted to again thank Ben and Chris for co-hosting the show with me. We will be live next week, with this weeks search news and debates on Tuesday 5pm (EST).