Looks like there is a new kid on the block for link advertising networks. Alan Webb, senior moderator of SEOchat and his own forum at Abakus Internet Marketing released today information about a new free advertising network similar to the popular Digital Point network but with quite a different setup and approach. Alan says the concept for this network is not new, but the methods used by newly released Link Vault are significantly different to any other network available. Here are some of the striking differences:
- Links are dynamically generated but are static permanent links meaning the dont rotate/change on refresh.
- You get 30 links from which you can choose 3 link text and apply weight to them as you see fit eg. 50% for 1 link text, 30% for another and the third link text 20%.
- You can set your own link growth rate. If you want 5 links per day you can choose to have your inbound links growing at that rate. If you want 50 links per day you can do that too (DP coop adds all links at once).
- You can choose to have links only in your own language or accept all languages.
- Links can be formatted how you like (as footer or vertical links)
- There are already many domains in the network so you can get a lot of links now even though it is only going public today.
- Links and accounts are vetted for no porn, online pharmacy (viagra), gambling, illegal content, spam sites so you dont end up with with unsavoury links on your site.
Alan also notes that he was not the sole developer of the network, but provided consultancy for its development as from the onset seemed worthwhile. He also notes that the more that sign up the more benefical it will become.
Definately look forward to checking it out myself. Do so yourself at Link Vault
Update from Sue at Link Vault: Just to update everyone on the progress of Link Vault. Although it was only a couple of weeks before the official launch, (feels much longer!) the steady supply of excellent feedback from our rapidly growing user base has helped us implement some significant changes - one of which being to expand our method of categorizing the adverts. This is now in place to enable us to greatly increase the default relevancy of the adverts displayed on memberís websites. Thanks for all your support