Danny Sullivan has confirmed that "the big four" (Google, Yahoo, Ask Jeeves, & MSN) will be at the Indexing Summit on Day 2 of the SES NYC conference. Although I only see three individuals on the panel, none from MSN. It happens to be the same day Yahoo!'s Yang will be giving the Keynote (big thing for SES).
Danny Sullivan has started a thread at the Search Engine Watch forums asking to "please share what you'd like considered" at the indexing summit. So far there has been great feedback. I'll bullet point some of the points shared in the thread, but if you have any ideas, join the ideas for the indexing summit thread.
- Future of search
- Temporal link analysis on its way?
- Responses to questions about organic search for specific sites
- 302 Issues
- Park Domain Indexing
- Including pages without content but with linkage data
- The new no follow attribute
- Discuss Referral String Issues
- Issues with linkage data and abuse.
And so on...