I first found this at Alan Webb's forum. It is basically a word for word dialog between Daniel Dulitz, a Google engineer and UK's Mike Grehan.
I am not sure of how recent it is, so if someone knows - please add a comment.
Mike Grehan and Daniel Dulitz discuss the following topics in this phone interview:
- Daniel Dulitz Background and how he joined Google
- The importance of PageRank and what it really means
- Google's ability to crawl dynamic content and what GoogleBot likes and dislikes in relation to that
- Flash and other Multimedia Content in relation to GoogleBot and Google's visitors
- Paid Inclusion Possibilities at Google
- What Google considers Cloaking
- Keyword "themes" in relation to SEO
- What Can get you banned from Google (not much)
- Automated Querying of Google Server - A No No
- Search Engine Industry dynamics and what it means to Google
- And Yahoo!'s relationship with Google (Past, Present and Future)
I like this quote ""Utility" and "depth" really should be measured by a site's users."
Here is a link to the interview.removed