Google announced on the AdSense blog they have improved the controls and efficiency of using the Ad Review center.
Here are the changes:
- Renamed tabs: We’ve updated the names of the tabs to more clearly explain their purpose.
- The Awaiting review tab is now called Upcoming ads.
- The Allowed tab is now called Shown ads.
- The Blocked tab is now called Blocked ads.
- More ad targeting types: You can now review and take action on contextually targeted and interest-based ads, as well as placement-targeted ads.
- Take action on individual ads: You don’t have to block an entire ad group just to block the one ad you don’t want anymore. You now take decisions on individual ads rather than ad groups.
- Full size preview: To help you review small image ads, we’ve added a magnified view when you hover over an ad and also the option to switch to a fully expanded view.
- Ads ranked by impressions: To ensure that you’re always reviewing the most importants ads first, we now show ads ranked by the number of impressions that they’ve received. With ads that you’re holding for review, we show the ads according to the number of impressions that we project they will receive.
- Pre-approve and block AdWords accounts: For clarity, we've changed the term "advertiser" to "AdWords account." You’ll find your lists of pre-approved and blocked AdWords accounts on the Settings tab.
A WebmasterWorld thread has one funny comment:
Never knew I was advertising this much crap...
Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.