Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- More Controls Added To AdSense Ad Review Center
Google announced on the AdSense blog they have improved the controls and efficiency of using the Ad Review center. Here are the changes: Renamed tabs: WeÃ¢ve updated the names of the tabs to more clearly explain their purpose. The Awaiting review tab is now called Upcoming ads...
- 450 Videos & 7 Million Views On Google Webmaster YouTube Channel
Almost every day, Matt Cutts and his Google team put out a new short video clip on webmaster related topics on the Google Webmaster YouTube Channel. In about 3 years...
- Google Analytics New Social Reports With $$$
A week ago Google announced on the Google Analytics blog a new set of reports named Social reports that enables webmasters and marketers bridge the gap between social media and how those convert to your business metrics, such as conversions...
- Google Basketball
Have you ever seen a Google basketball? I haven't. But I spotted one on Flickr the other day. It was posted by John Barton while he was at the Google Garage at a TED event. I guess they brand any
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Matt Cutts Told Me I Was Hit By Panda, Google Webmaster Help
- Especially useful to a non-native English speaker like me., John Mueller - Google+