Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Poll: Did You Use The Google Disavow Tool?
The Google Disavow Link Tool launched exactly 30 days ago and many webmasters have been eagerly awaiting the tool. So I wanted to know...
- Many Google AdWords Advertisers See Perfect Quality Scores
Obtaining a perfect quality score within Google AdWords is the dream of most advertisers. Truth is...
- Webmaster Disavows 100% Of Links & Still Has Google Link Penalty
So after waiting and waiting, Webmasters who have struggled to remove all their bad links have been granted the Google Disavow link tool. Hooray! Well...
- 300x600 Huge Ad Format Coming To Google AdSense
Google announced on the Google AdSense Blog that they are soon going to enabled a larger ad format for publishers to use on their web sites. The new ad format, they call, is "brand friendly" and is commonly referred to as a "half page unit." Yea...
- Google Webmaster Tools +1 Metrics Gone
Some folks in the Google Webmaster Help forums are asking what happened to the +1 metrics within Webmaster Tools. The feature that has been within Google Webmaster Tools since June 28, 2011 is gone. Why...
- Work At Google For Five Years & Get A T-Shirt
Richard Hay is one of my most favorite sources of search images. He is always posting fun pictures he discovers at Google, which I repurpose here. Well, it was his five year anniversary at Google and
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Pinterest Adds Business Accounts, WebmasterWorld
- Facebook Gets Into The Jobs Space With Social Jobs App, WebmasterWorld
- Warning received for pornographic picture, WebmasterWorld