I start off this week's recap with a recap of the past month on Google. Google dropped real time search, wonder wheel and other features. A Google bug has dropped many reviews within Google Maps. Google began sending out notifications for buying links. I spotted a picture of Google Webmaster Tools showing negative links. Bing is sending out email notifications as well from Webmaster Tools. An SEO said his traffic dropped from Google because of a title tag change made by his competitor who doesn't out rank him. AdSense added a new platform report, which is very valuable. Baidu is now going to let Bing power their Chinese based English language searches. It was July 4th and we have all the logos for you. That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- July 2011 Google Webmaster Report
- Google Real Time Search, Wonder Wheel & More Go Offline
- Google Maps Reviews Bug Being Fixed
- Google Notifications For Buying Links
- Pic: Negative Links In Google Webmaster Tools
- Email Notifications Via Bing Webmaster Tools
- Can't Outrank Them? Out Click Them!
- Google AdSense Shows Earnings By Device/Platform Type
- Baidu English Powered By Bing
- Google Forgets American Flag In Fourth Of July Logo