Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google AdSense Certified Partner Program
Just like with Google AdWords and Google Analytics, Google has now introduced a certified partner program for AdSense. The program details are at google.com/adsense/start/partners...
- Google Glass Upgraded Version Pictures? Earbuds
Everyone is wondering what Google Glass 2.0 will look like. Google doesn't want anyone to call them 2.0...
- Google May Charge Fees For Google+ Custom URLs
One of the other big announcements was that Google is offering vanity URLs within Google+ for virtually everyone. But if you read the terms of service, Google says for now these URLs are free...
- What's New With Google+ In Short
It was hard to miss the news that Google announced yesterday around Google+. If you did and you really don't have time to sift through everything, Google's Aygul Zagidullina captured notes in very short bullet point format that makes it quick and easy to consume...
- NextPlay: The LinkedIn Band
Meet LinkedIn's Band, Next Play. Peg Fitzpatrick, social media marketer, stopped by LinkedIn the other day and posted this picture on Pinterest of the area for the LinkedIn Band.
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- True or False - Clicking on my own ads is okay, as long as…, Google AdSense - Google+
- My Client Has Unrealistic Expectations!, HighRankings Forums
- Tip of the Week: Get the Full Referral Path Posted by…, Google Analytics - Google+