Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Screen Shots Of Google Analytics SEO Reports
The most exciting feature I received from Google was getting into the beta of the Google Analytics SEO reports! Yes, I am in.
- Google Webmaster Tools With +1 Data
The Google Webmaster Tools announced you can now get +1 metrics directly in your Google Webmaster Tools account. Currently it only works with +1s and shows you three reports...
- See Google Analytics Social Tracking Enabled
Last night, Google Analytics and crew announced the feature of tracking social interactions within Google Analytics. The new feature lets you track people who socially engage in your content, from +1s to Facebook Likes...
- Google Webmaster Tools Link Data Is Only A Sample
Google Webmaster Tools has a very powerful tool for SEOs, it is the links to your site report. Ever since launching that report, Googlers and SEOs have been encouraging people to stop using the link command and use this tool...
- Google Calendar Redesign Live
As you know, Google is revamping the design across many of their properties. The latest property to get redesigned is Google Calendar. Here is the new look:
- Google Sex Appeal Photo?
I spotted this photo on Flickr from Andrey Gatash. The photo appears to be a brand sex appeal ad, but I am not 100% sure. It shows a women's legs with a Google sign.
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Doodle Czesław Miłosz, Google Blogoscoped Forum
- Is it finally time to do away with the xml sitemap?, WebmasterWorld
- Myspace Sale Nears Conclusion, WebmasterWorld
- I received an email that my multi client account request was approved. However, there is no 'Add client' button in my ac, Google Merchant Center Help