Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google+ Local Links To Company Sites Now Fixed
Yesterday, when you went to a Google+ Local page, which replaced Google Places pages, and clicks from the local page on the company URL, it would take you to a Google 400 error page. For example, if you clicked on the rustybrick...
- Go Daddy & eNom & Google Team Up On Domain Verification
Most SEOs probably won't care about this but Google announced they added easier domain name verification with Go Daddy and eNom. Also...
- SEOs Pick Apart SMX Advanced Conference Center Web Site
SMX Advanced is today and the SEOs in the Google Webmaster Help forums are asking who will be there. The thing is...
- Thank You Vanessa For Your Google Local Support
Vanessa Schneider, the most active Googler in the Google forums I track...
- Boykin Bought My First SEO Community: SEO Chat
Jim Boykin, an old time SEO previously known at WeBuildPages and now his company rebranded to Internet Marketing Ninjas has purchased all of Developer Shed, including SEO Chat. SEO Chat was my first real SEO community...
- Google's Matt Cutts Has A Target On Him @ SMX
Andrew Lipstein snapped a picture with Google's Matt Cutts yesterday the day before at SMX Advanced in Seattle. Matt Cutts decided to wear a t-shirt with a target or bullseye on it. Yea, I am sure h
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Google is acquiring Meebo!, Google Blogoscoped Forum
- Should I really trust Adsense tips to raise income?, WebmasterWorld
- <image:loc> - solution for dynamically loaded images in a page? NOPE, Google Webmaster Help
- Anniversary of Pushkin museum doodle, Google Blogoscoped Forum