Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Time To Get Creative With Your Link Removal Requests
One trend we've seen in the past year or so is that link builders are now extremely busy with link removals. Getting links to your web site has never been easy, it is a talent to get webmasters to read your link requests. But getting link removed is often harder...
- A Shorter Google Title Tag After Redesign? Maybe.
Google has a new design and with that your title tag length, the blue clickable link in the Google search results, may be impacted. Pete Meyers from Moz posted New Title Tag Guidelines & Preview Tool...
- Google Webmaster Team Moves Offices & Gets Signage
On Friday, the Google Webmaster Help account posted a picture on Google+ of a new sign outside of the Google Webmaster Team office. What they wrote was...
- Official Google Spam Cake
Google's Matt Cutts posted on Twitter a picture of a cake that he said was made and consumed in celebration of a milestone the webspam team hit. He said it is called a spam cake. So this is the offi
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- A domain available on two IPs?, WebmasterWorld
- Facebook News Feed Rules Changes Are A Step Too Far For One Business, WebmasterWorld
- Offshore SEO : How to save and make it work, WebmasterWorld
- What happen if i will do SEO for my Dedicated Hosting IP, WebmasterWorld