Now, it may be even more confusing to report offensive images. A user reported a NSFW search to me on Twitter for a keyword that is very safe for work. The keyword is [dining] and if you scroll down through the image results, you get a topless women in a seductive pose.
So I tired to figure out how to report the image and it took me some time. Here are the steps to report an offensive image on Google search.
(1) Click on the image so the preview opens and then click on the "send feedback" link on the bottom right of the image box, it is really small:
(2) Type in your feedback and hit next:
(3) Select how you want to send the feedback, I used the default "highlight" option:
(4) Review the details and hit submit:
(5) Google then thanks you. Although, I did this yesterday and the image is still there:
Forum discussion at Twitter.