Google announced that Google Partners now have two new ways to share their AdWords certification with prospects or clients.
(1) You can now get a personalized HTML certificate that you can showcase.
(2) You can now also use your sharable public profile page.
Here is a screen shot of them both, one overlaid on top of the other:
To view the HTML version of your certificate:
- Sign in to your Google Partners account at www.google.com/partners
- Click the ‘My profile’ link in the ‘Overview’ section.
- If you’re AdWords certified, click the ‘AdWords Certified’ link to open a printable, HTML version of your certificate.
- You can print the certificate or save it to your desktop to share with potential clients.
- Select the ‘My Profile’ page link from the menu.
- Visit the ‘Public Profile’ section of this page. By default, your public profile page is visible only to you.
- To make your profile visible to others, click the ‘Share with’ drop-down menu and select ‘Public.’
- You can now click the ‘View Profile’ link and begin sharing your page with anyone.
- If you’re signed in to your Partners account, your profile's visibility status will appear at the top of the page. You may always change it from public back to private.
Forum discussion at Google+.