Yahoo has announced the end to Site Explorer. Hubpages claims their subdomains helped them break free of the Google Panda update. While other SEOs discuss what they think helps with Panda. Google began ignoring your title tags this month, at least in some cases. Google is requiring Google Merchants to update their feeds by September 22nd. NY Times points out Google Maps locksmith spam problem. Google Maps dropped the traffic estimate features. CO.CC's general manager is complaining to Google about how it is unfair they removed the whole subdomain. YouTube redesigned the video player and channels. YouTube also improved the uploader, allowing resumable downloads. Google announced outstanding earnings, I am amazed. Finally, Google News is now doing the badge thing - yippee! That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Yahoo To Turn Off Site Explorer
- Subdomains: Hubpages Way Out Of Google Panda Purgatory?
- SEOs Discuss Strategies To Escape Google Panda
- Google Ignoring Your Page Titles?
- Google Updates Product Search Feed Specs - September 22
- Locksmiths Local Spam Embarrases Google Maps
- Google Maps Removes Driving With Traffic Estimates
- GM Of CO.CC Argue's Google Delisting
- YouTube Tests New Channel & Video Design
- YouTube Video Stop Uploading? No Need To Start Again!
- Google Is A Money Machine: "Record Breaking" Revenues
- Seriously Google! Badges For Reading News?