Google continues to provide their weekly Google Local videos for business owners, recapping the past weeks topics that are relevant to business owners with listings on Google+ Local.
The latest video was done by Jade Wang of Google and she covered:
- 0:21 Owner responses are back, repost them if they didn't work earlier
- 0:52 External links sometimes show 404 error -- working on it!
- 1:22 Introducing Neetu's AdWords Express posts
- 1:43 Google+ Local tip: no URLs in reviews
- 2:24 Forum tip: include information when first posting
So I guess it is common for solicited reviews to have links in them and if they do, they won't show. Wonder if Google returns an error to those trying to leave a review with a link or they just hide the review without telling anyone?
Forum discussion at Google Business Help.