Kim reports the keyword planner tool within the Google AdWords console has quietly added nine new features today.
The new features include:
- Specify a time period for keyword data
- Compare time periods over time
- View absolute and relative changes for each ad group and keyword’s volume comparing two periods
- Visualizing mobile trends
- See breakdowns by device and targeted locations
- Flexible time periods
- Device segmentation and bid adjustments
- Location breakdowns for sub-geos of your targeted location
- Visualizations and estimates for sub-geos
Kim has tons of screen shots and explanations of each new add-on to the keyword planner tool on her blog.
Forum discussion at Google+.