Google announced on Friday their efforts to keep their ad network safe, in-line and trustworthy. They shared some pretty crazy stats on what that means for their ad network.
- Removed 350 million bad ads in 2013
- Disabled 270,000 advertisers in 2013
- Blacklisted more than 200,000 total publisher pages
- Disapproved 3,000,000 attempts to join AdSense
- Disabled 250,000 publisher accounts
Google published this infographic to show their efforts in a friendly way:
Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.