Google announced on Google+ that the iOS app for logging into your Google Analytics accounts and checking your analytics for your various properties is now available. It is free and works really nicely. I've been playing with it for a few days now and I personally love how fast it is and of course, the real time graphs.
Google said it offers:
- A completely redesigned, mobile-optimized look and feel
- Side navigation that mirrors Google Analytics on the web for quick access to reports
- Specialized reporting for web and app views (profiles)
- An Overview screen summarizing key metrics from each report
- Deeper analysis via dimension-based drill down in most reports
- Better Real-Time reporting
- Advanced Segments to further analyze your data
You can download it for free over here.
Here are some screen shots:
Forum discussion at Google+.