Google quietly announced a new tool to bulk update your ads within the AdWords interface.
The new tool lets you quickly update your settings across campaigns within your accounts, specifically location changes, language changes, campaign end dates, and ad rotation changes.
Here is what you can control with the new tool:
- Filter for campaigns targeting a specific location,
- Update multiple campaigns with a new targeted location, and
- Adjust other settings like language, campaign end dates, and ad rotation.
Here is how to access the tool:
- Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
- Click the Campaigns tab at the top.
- Click the Settings sub-tab.
- Check the box next to any campaigns that you want to change.
- From the Edit menu, select the attribute that you want to change.
- In the box that appears, specify your changes.
- Optional: We recommend you click Preview changes to see how your campaign’s settings will change.
- Click Make changes.