Google announced last week a new version of the Google AdWords API, v201309, has been released.
The major difference is bringing the offline conversion import feature into the API. But there are several other updates that include:
- Configurable Conversion Tracker lookback window. New Conversion tracker field allows to configure click-through conversion lookback window for AdWords and Offline conversion trackers.
- Reporting updates. Gender Performance and Age Range Performance reports have been added, Keywordless and Campaign Location Target reports are now available to all users. We’ve also included automatic placements into Placement Performance report.
- Five AdWords API features are now out of Beta. The following features are now available to all API users: Dynamic Search Ads, Display Criteria bid adjustments, Flexible (shared) Bidding Strategies, Ad Group Level Feeds and Location bid adjustments.
- Stat fields are now only available in reports. From this version and onwards the API will not return stats data via services anymore. Reporting can be used instead.
- Creating individual budgets. AdWords API v201309 now allows you to create individual (non-shared) budgets that can only be used by one campaign and are not displayed in the AdWords User Interface.
Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.