In any event, the update touches on more flexible crawl delays and controls. A new improved index explorer and a better way to manage user access to the control and reports within Bing Webmaster Tools.
Crawl delay configurable by the hour:
- Users can ask us to crawl slower during peak business hours and have us crawl faster during off-peak hours
- Simple drag-and-drop functionality allows you to create a crawl graph by clicking and dragging your mouse pointer across the graph. You can easily fine tune by clicking individual columns, too.
- Feature enables dedicated pre-set crawl settings for AJAX websites
Index Explorer Revamp:
- Reduced machine footprint
- Stability and failure detection
- New sites will have Index Explorer data the moment they sign up
User and role management
- Site owners can now grant admin, read / write, or read-only access to other users for their site using their existing verification code
- They can also grant users access to parts of their sites (subdomains or folders)
Plus, Bing improved and added more documentation for Webmasters.
Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.